- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Brilliant Serpents Hi-Hat Cymbals
- J05038 000001000 J05038000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Serpents Hi-Hat Cymbals are hand-hammered from B20 bronze in Meinl's own Turkish cymbal factory. This pair combines an Extra Dry cymbal a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two snakes come together over a stand.
The Byzance Serpents Hi-Hat Cymbals are hand-hammered from B20 bronze in Meinl's own Turkish cymbal factory. This pair combines an Extra Dry cymbal and a Brilliant finished cymbal in one hihat. Depending on the player's sonic preference, each cymbal can be used either on the bottom or on the top. This makes the 14" Serpents Hihat a very versatile instrument that fits every musical situation.ï»¿
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.