- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance China Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #449793 000089000 449793000089000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This China Cymbal has an aggressive, brash attack with a complex spread. Trashy sound with an explosive response and long sustain.Meinl's Byzance Tra...Click To Read More About This Product
Adds a crucially dissonant sound to any setup.
- Meinl Cymbals B14CH Byzance 14" Traditional China Cymbal
- Byzance China Traditional Cymbal Regular 18
- Meinl Cymbals B16CH Byzance 16" Traditional China Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B18CH Byzance 18" Traditional China Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B20CH Byzance 20" Traditional China Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B22CH Byzance 22" Traditional China Cymbal
- Byzance China Traditional Cymbal Regular 14
- Byzance China Traditional Cymbal Regular 16
- Byzance China Traditional Cymbal Regular 20
- Byzance China Traditional Cymbal Regular 22
This China Cymbal has an aggressive, brash attack with a complex spread. Trashy sound with an explosive response and long sustain.
Meinl's Byzance Traditional finish cymbals are handmade in Turkey using the traditional B20 bronze alloy. The profile of the cymbal is hand-hammered into shape. They are also lathed by hand. All this handwork goes into making a true musical instrument. These china cymbals have a nice dark character with an explosive attack and a long decay. Good for Latin, jazz, rock, pop and country . . . a good all around cymbal.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Put this musical China in your cymbal collection today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.