- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Dark Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #449823 000001000 449823000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Crash Cymbal is dark in a low-frequency range, and esoteric character caused by the untreated finished. Earthy with a strong attack and s...Click To Read More About This Product
A punchy, total eclipse-dark crash with a quick decay.
- 20" Dark Crash
- 16" Byzance Dark Crash
- Meinl Cymbals B16DAC Byzance 16" Dark Crash Cymbal
- Byzance Dark Crash Cymbal Regular 16
- 18" Byzance Dark Crash
- Meinl Cymbals B17DAC Byzance 17" Dark Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B18DAC Byzance 18" Dark Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B20DAC Byzance 20" Dark Crash Cymbal
- Byzance Dark Crash Cymbal Regular 17
- Meinl Byzance Dark Crash Cymbal Regular 18
The Byzance Crash Cymbal is dark in a low-frequency range, and esoteric character caused by the untreated finished. Earthy with a strong attack and short sustain.
The Meinl Byzance Dark series is handmade in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. The surface of the cymbals are completely unlathed. They have a raw natural and unprocessed look.
- Sizes & Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: None
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Raw
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.