- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Dark Hi Hats
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 449822
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Hi-Hat Cymbals have an untreated finish. Esoteric, dark sound with a dirty, earthy open hi-hat and a short sustain and chick.The Meinl By...Click To Read More About This Product
Earthy darkness and dry definition.
The Byzance Hi-Hat Cymbals have an untreated finish. Esoteric, dark sound with a dirty, earthy open hi-hat and a short sustain and chick.
The Meinl Byzance Dark series is handmade in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. The surface of the cymbals are completely unlathed. They have a raw natural and unprocessed look.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Pick up a pair of musical, dark Byzance hi-hats today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.