- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Dark Raw Bell Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 584763
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Meinl Byzance dark raw bell ride cymbal is an outstanding ride cymbal with excellent sound features and an extraordinary dark look. The untreate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wide-spectrum ride with excellent bell projection.
This Meinl Byzance dark raw bell ride cymbal is an outstanding ride cymbal with excellent sound features and an extraordinary dark look. The untreated raw bell creates a fat, projecting sound that has a wide spectrum.
Dark cymbals are not lathed and have their original appearance and sound characteristic. They are distinguished by an earthy sound with a fairly short sustain.
This Meinl Byzance ride cymbal is completely hand-hammered into shape and satisfies the highest demands of its users. Every Byzance cymbal is a piece of art and has its own unique sound characteristics which can never be duplicated.
- Wide spectrum
- Raw bell
The sound of this ride cymbal is so fat your kit will need new pants. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.