- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Foundry Reserve Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50604 000002000 L50604000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Foundry Reserve rides are very versatile cymbals featuring a dry stick-attack note followed by a complex character carried along in a dar...Click To Read More About This Product
A hand-hammered ride that showcases Meinl's highest level of craftsmanship with an unbelievably versatile and rich sound.
The Byzance Foundry Reserve rides are very versatile cymbals featuring a dry stick-attack note followed by a complex character carried along in a dark wash. Starting with the extensive hand-hammering, the cymbalsmith forms the low fundamental pitch and builds up to a rich character. The fully lathed surface gives the stick definition a bright attack followed by a lush wash of undertones. They provide enough body for a strong stick definition to drive a band, but are thin enough to open for thunderous crashes too.
- Hand-hammered, fully lathed surface delivers dark, dry attack
- Medium sized, well-defined bell
- Rich, warm wash balanced with a good blend of stick definition
- Decidedly traditional tone that works for modern players
- Crafted from B20 bronze
- Includes collector’s box, letter, cymbal gloves, and sticks
- Made in Turkey
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.