- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Jazz Big Apple Dark Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Product J20378
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
New York City, a.k.a. the "Big Apple". The epicenter of Jazz. New York City has had a love affair with Jazz, the story of which is legendary. That's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Styled after the classic ride cymbals of the swinging Big Apple years.
New York City, a.k.a. the "Big Apple". The epicenter of Jazz. New York City has had a love affair with Jazz, the story of which is legendary. That's why it's the perfect inspiration for the Byzance Jazz Series Big Apple Ride, a cymbal that captures the history, culture and tradition of all the great Jazz drummers who've spent time swinging in the "Big Apple".
The Meinl Big Apple Dark Ride is a specially developed ride which meets the requirements of old school jazz and delivers a rich, dark timbre. Earthy lows and an immediate dark wash flow along with its delicate stick definition. A small bell and distinctive large bow offers a full-bodied sound. The hand-hammered and lathed surfaces with warm sounds and selection of models may be rooted in tradition, but Meinl Byzance cymbals are the ultimate choice when it comes to modern versatility.
Every Byzance model is hand hammered into shape by cymbal artisans in Turkey, giving each cymbal its own unique and colorful voice.
- Sizes & Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 22
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Small
- Finish: Raw
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Added Value: No
Call of click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.