- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Jazz Club Ride Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Product 449836
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Distinctive Flat Ride Cymbal with a great presence. Big, deep hammer marks enable the cymbal to sound dark and warm, yet soft and smooth. Long, sizzl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-hammered in Turkey for that timeless traditional sound.
Distinctive Flat Ride Cymbal with a great presence. Big, deep hammer marks enable the cymbal to sound dark and warm, yet soft and smooth. Long, sizzling sustain.
The Byzance Jazz Series from Meinl features authentic jazz cymbals. They are handmade in Turkey, and are B20 bronze alloy cymbals. If you are looking for the super thin buttery feel of true vintage cymbals this is it. The sound is not too loud or too bright but just what you need for a traditional jazz setting.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.