- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Jazz Medium Thin Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #490702 000093000 490702000093000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Jazz cymbals have a regular finish and contain outstanding sound qualities. They were developed for the natural vintage sound that traditional ...Click To Read More About This Product
Musical, vintage-sounding cymbals for kicking jazz.
Meinl Jazz cymbals have a regular finish and contain outstanding sound qualities. They were developed for the natural vintage sound that traditional jazz requires. With a complex blend of sounds, an overall darkness and a nice spread, these factors come together to form a warm, musical mix.
Meinl Byzance cymbals are completely hand-hammered into shape and satisfy the highest demands. Every Byzance cymbal, including the medium thin model, is a piece of art and has its own unique sound characteristics which can never be duplicated.
- B20 Bronze Alloy
- Hand-hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
All the deep richness of sought-after Turkish cymbals. Order your Byzance today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.