- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Jazz Tradition Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20385 000001000 J20385000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Byzance Jazz cymbals have a regular finish and contain outstanding sound qualities. They were developed for the natural vintage sound that traditinal...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-hammered for soft, dry and controlled tones.
Byzance Jazz cymbals have a regular finish and contain outstanding sound qualities. They were developed for the natural vintage sound that traditinal Jazz requires. With a complex blend of sound, overall darkness, and a nice spread, these factors come together to form a warm, musical mix. The Byzance Tradition Hi-Hats are lightweight with a defined stick response, complex sound character, and a smooth "chick."
Rediscover the complex, splashy cymbals of old-time jazz. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.