- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Medium Crash Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #449795 000299000 449795000299000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crash cymbals with traditional, warm sound in an extremely wide dynamic spectrum. Meinl's Byzance Traditional finish cymbals are handmade in Turkey u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Energetic, exploding attack and a louder response.
- 20" Byzance Medium Crash
- Meinl Cymbals B16MC Byzance 16" Traditional Medium Crash Cymbal
- Byzance Medium Crash Traditional Cymbal Regular 20
- 21" Byzance Medium Crash
- Meinl Cymbals B18MC Byzance 18" Traditional Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B20MC Byzance 20" Traditional Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B21MC Byzance 21" Traditional Medium Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B22MC Byzance 22" Traditional Medium Crash Cymbal
- MEINL 16" Byzance Traditional Medium Crash
- Meinl Byzance Medium Crash Traditional Cymbal 18"
- Byzance Medium Crash Traditional Cymbal Regular 21 In
- Byzance Medium Crash Traditional Cymbal Regular 22 In
Crash cymbals with traditional, warm sound in an extremely wide dynamic spectrum.
Meinl's Byzance Traditional finish cymbals are handmade in Turkey using the traditional B20 bronze alloy. The profile of the cymbal is hand-hammered into shape. They are also lathed by hand. All this handwork goes into making a true musical instrument. These crash cymbals have a nice dark character with an explosive attack and a long decay. Good for Latin, jazz, rock, pop and country . . . a good all around cymbal.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.