- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Medium Ride Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #449806 000089000 449806000089000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Medium Ride Cymbal has a balanced, controllable stick response with a defined ping and a blend of bright overtones. Meinl's Byzance Traditi...Click To Read More About This Product
Warm basic sound with medium sustain and bell.
- 21" Byzance Medium Ride
- Meinl Cymbals B20MR Byzance 20" Traditional Medium Ride Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B21MR Byzance 21" Traditional Medium Ride Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B22MR Byzance 22" Traditional Medium Ride Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B23MR Byzance 23" Traditional Medium Ride Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B24MR Byzance 24" Traditional Medium Ride Cymbal
- MEINL 20" Byzance Traditional Medium Ride
- Byzance Medium Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 21
- Byzance Medium Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 22
- Byzance Medium Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 23
- Byzance Medium Ride Traditional Cymbal Regular 24 In
The Meinl Medium Ride Cymbal has a balanced, controllable stick response with a defined ping and a blend of bright overtones.
Meinl's Byzance Traditional finish cymbals are handmade in Turkey using the traditional B20 bronze alloy. The profile of the cymbal is hand-hammered into shape. They are also lathed by hand. All this handwork goes into making a true musical instrument. These cymbals have a nice dark character with an explosive attack and a long decay. Good for Latin, jazz, rock, pop and country . . . a good all around cymbal.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Traditional vintage Turkish sounds from Meinl. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.