- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Mike Johnston Signature Transition Ride
- Write a Review
- J04595 000001000 J04595000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Transition Ride by Meinl has a natural, slightly polished top for clear articulation and a present but not overpowering bell. The bottom is lathe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A ride cymbal that easily transfers from ride to crash and back.
The Transition Ride by Meinl has a natural, slightly polished top for clear articulation and a present but not overpowering bell. The bottom is lathed up to the bell, which enables a quick, shimmery crash with a rapid decay. This enables a "transition" back to a dry, articulate ride. The bottom also offers a brilliant finish which allows the ride to move through various dynamic levels with control over the degree of clarity and level of wash.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.