- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Standard Set with Free 18" Extra Dry Thin Crash
- Write a Review
- J42791 000000000 J42791000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every Byzance model is hand hammered into shape by cymbal artisans in Turkey, giving each cymbal its own unique and colorful voice. This Byzance Trad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cymbals ideal for drummers seeking instant, dynamic character.
Every Byzance model is hand hammered into shape by cymbal artisans in Turkey, giving each cymbal its own unique and colorful voice. This Byzance Traditional cymbal box pack contains 14" traditional hi hats, 16" traditional medium crash, 20" traditional medium ride and a free 18" Byzance Extra Dry Thin crash.
This Extra Dry Thin crash cymbal is great for adding a contrasting crash sound that works well as an accent cymbal, and it allows players to dig in for trashy riding effects. The Byzance 14" hi-hats deliver an unmatched "chick" sound when played closed along with a full bodied, dark sizzling crash when played loose or open. The 16" medium crash is designed to open up into a warm, full-bodied wash that has an unmatched musical spread with a longer sustain. A 20" medium ride rounds out the set and has a balanced, shimmering stick response with a defined ping and a blend of bright overtones together with dark wash underneath. The bell is penetrating and musical, but not overpowering.
Byzance Traditional cymbals from Meinl are in investment that are sure to stay on your kit as your tastes and styles evolve through time.
- Quantity: 3
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 14/16/20
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Added Value: Free Crash
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.