- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Thin Crash Brilliant Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #449812 000193000 449812000193000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Highly polished finish contains bright overtones with a silky, washy, dark sound. The crash has short sustain.The Byzance Brilliant Finish series is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Brilliant in sound, appearance, and performance.
- Meinl Cymbals B14TC-B Byzance 14" Brilliant Thin Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B16TC-B Byzance 16" Brilliant Thin Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B17TC-B Byzance 17" Brilliant Thin Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B18TC-B Byzance 18" Brilliant Thin Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Byzance Thin Crash Brilliant Cymbal Regular 14
- Meinl Byzance Thin Crash Brilliant Cymbal Regular 15
- Meinl Byzance Thin Crash Brilliant Cymbal Regular 16
- Meinl Byzance Thin Crash Brilliant Cymbal Regular 17
- Meinl Byzance Thin Crash Brilliant Cymbal Regular 18
Highly polished finish contains bright overtones with a silky, washy, dark sound. The crash has short sustain.
The Byzance Brilliant Finish series is handmade in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. The cymbal's finish is extremely bright due to Meinl's two-step buffing process. The sound has a full mature dark tone that is good for almost any style of modern music.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Hand-hammered excellence. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.