- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Hi-Hat Set
- Write a Review
- H58790 000001000 H58790000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Hi-Hat Set's sandblasted surface, various hammering techniques, and noticeable weight difference between the top and b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The unique look and crisp sound of these sandblasted hats will take your your music to a higher level.
The Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Hi-Hat Set's sandblasted surface, various hammering techniques, and noticeable weight difference between the top and bottom cymbals combine to create an unmistakably crispy and articulate sound.
The transfer of the Sand Ride sound concept to a hi-hat has managed to combine a vintage sound and look with a modern transparent sound and clarity. The Sand Hat is a fantastic all-around hi-hat with lots of finesse and character, sporting a clear sound without being obtrusive. Full of nuances and presence, the Sand Hat can range from a silent whispering sound to a full sonic statement.
Benny Greb, who is proud to claim this set as his signature hat, calls it the most musical hi-hat he's ever heard.
Benny Greb is a prolific German drummer and clinician. He plays a large variety of music and has played rock with Stoppok and The Ron Speilman Trio, jazz with The Benny Greb Brass Band and Sabri Tulug Tirpan, funk with Jerobeam, reggae with Bobby McFerrin, classical with the NDR Orchestra on their Frank Zappa Project, fusion with 3ergezimmer and Wayne Krantz, and acoustic punk with Strom & Wasser.
Various hammering techniques
Crispy and articulate sound
Noticeable weight difference between top and bottom cymbals
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.