- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Vintage Series Benny Greb Sand Crash-Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H88147 000001000 H88147000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl 22" Sand Crash-Ride is a very unique cymbal; the combination of the unique hand-hammered patterns, the sandblasted surface, and the lightwe...Click To Read More About This Product
From the cradle of modern cymbal making, Byzance cymbals are hand hammered to satisfy the highest demands.
The Meinl 22" Sand Crash-Ride is a very unique cymbal; the combination of the unique hand-hammered patterns, the sandblasted surface, and the lightweight creates a roaring sound with lots of low end. Three rivets round out that special cymbal with an overall dark, earthy and almost mysterious sonic character.
Hand-hammered artwork with a sound all its own. Add it to your mix today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.