- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95019 000003000 H95019000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a combination of a sandblasted surface, big hammer marks and thin material enable the Byzance Vintage Crash cymbal by Meinl offers outstanding d...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic-style crash with a sandblasted, matte appearance and soft, dry attack.
- Meinl Cymbals B16VC Byzance 16" Vintage Crash Cymbal
- Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash Regular 16 Inch
- Meinl Cymbals B18VC Byzance 18" Vintage Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B20VC Byzance 20" Vintage Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals B22VC Byzance 22" Vintage Crash Cymbal
- Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash Regular 18 Inch
- Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash Regular 20 Inch
- Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash Regular 22 Inch
- Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash
With a combination of a sandblasted surface, big hammer marks and thin material enable the Byzance Vintage Crash cymbal by Meinl offers outstanding dry wash in a low frequency range with a buttery, soft attack. Exceptional crashes!ï»¿
16" or 18"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.