- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Bonus Pack Cymbal Box Set with FREE 18" Crash
- #J47364 000000000 J47364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by bright, widely lathed B8 bronze alloy, Classics models from Meinl Cymbals are an excellent go-to for crisp hi-hats, clear and glassy ride ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A high-quality B8 cymbal pack with valuable add-ons.
Powered by bright, widely lathed B8 bronze alloy, Classics models from Meinl Cymbals are an excellent go-to for crisp hi-hats, clear and glassy ride definition, and powerful crashes for explosive punctuation. These cymbals occupy the bright end of the Meinl cymbal sound spectrum and are ideal for energetic styles. Included in the Classics bonus pack are the basic sizes needed to complete a drum set up, along with a free cymbal.
Inside the box are 14” medium hi-hats, 16” medium crash, 20” medium ride, plus a free 18” medium crash. Cap off roaring fills with the crash cymbals, and play any beat imaginable on the ride and hi-hats. The penetrating bell of the ride will keep your sound in the center of the mix when music levels peak. The hi-hats deliver crisp and bright sounds that will anchor any rock, funk, pop, or ballad song. Dig into the crash cymbals for riding effects and use them to accent fills or transitions.
Classics cymbals are recommended for most styles of music, including metal, rock, pop, fusion and studio. The Meinl cymbal cleaner (model# MCCL) works great to restore and maintain shine on these cymbals.
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-Hats/Crash/Ride
- Sizes (in): 14/16/20
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium
- Bell: Small
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: Yes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.