- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom Dark Effects Cymbal Pack with Free 8" Brilliant Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71530 000000000 L71530000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This MEINL Classics Custom Dark Effects Pack contains four completely distinct Classic Custom series effects cymbals: the core trio of a 14” Dark Tra...Click To Read More About This Product
Effects cymbal pack includes 10" splash, 14" crash and 18" china, plus bonus 8" bell
This MEINL Classics Custom Dark Effects Pack contains four completely distinct Classic Custom series effects cymbals: the core trio of a 14” Dark Trash Crash, 18” Dark China and 10” Dark Splash, plus an extra 8” Brilliant Bell included with no extra charge. They’re each an exciting addition to any kit, but when combined, they allow the player to explore a whole new dimension of sound.
A sinister trio of dark effectsThe Custom Classic Dark series has an intense array of dark, trashy sounds with a blackened look to match. The finish is part of the cymbal making process, not just a coating that can wear off, meaning these cymbals will retain their intense appearance over time. The hammer marks spread across the surface of these B10 bronze cymbals give more of an earthy flavor, making for a powerful balance of trashiness and punch.
In addition to delivering complex accents, the 14” Trash Crash can also function as an intriguing crash-ride, filling the gaps in the music with trashy goodness. And for those looking to experiment further, the 14” size makes this cymbal perfect for stacking or using as a hi-hat top.
The 18” Dark China follows a bright attack with dark, intense sustain. It’s especially well-suited to drummers who want a heavy metal sound, but due to a lack of annoying high-pitched overtones to contend with, this china is also useful for other genres.
The 10” Dark Splash is all punch and fast decay. The overtones are complex and trashy but don’t overstay their welcome, making this splash a great option for spicing up fills with quick embellishments.
An extra treat, free of chargeThe included MEINL 8” Classics Custom Brilliant Bell creates a sharp attack followed by a sustained tone that remains stable as it fades back into the music. Invert this bell on top of a ride cymbal, and it also becomes a trusty source of heavy bell-riding effects that cut through any riff.
- Dark effects cymbal pack with 10" splash, 14" trash crash and 18" china
- Long-lasting dark finish is a product of the cymbal making process
- Includes free 8" Classics Custom Brilliant Bell for sustained accents and riding
- All cymbals made from B10 bronze alloy
- Quantity: 4
- Type: Effects
- Sizes (in): 8/10/14/18
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Finish: Dark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.