- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom Dark Expanded Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57536 000000000 L57536000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Classics Custom Dark Expanded Cymbal Set is comprised of 14 in. Custom Classics Dark hi-hats, 20 in. Classics Custom Dark ride, 16 and 18 i...Click To Read More About This Product
A massive Classics Custom Dark cymbal set for heavy hitters.
The Meinl Classics Custom Dark Expanded Cymbal Set is comprised of 14 in. Custom Classics Dark hi-hats, 20 in. Classics Custom Dark ride, 16 and 18 in. Classics Custom Dark crashes, 18 in Classics Custom Dark China, 16 in. Classics Custom Dark trash crash, plus a FREE 10 in. Classics Custom Dark splash and 12 in. Classics Custom Dark trash splash.
Classics Custom Dark cymbals undergo a special finishing process that leaves the cymbals with dark and complex tones along with the clarity, cut and volume that Classics Custom is known to deliver. This same unique twist on the traditional design gives the cymbals a dark appearance. Widely spaced deep hammering and additional lathing round out their tones while giving them a powerful response.
- Designed for high-volume, heavy music
- Dark timbre matches its unique dark finish
- Crafted from B10 bronze alloy
- Wide blade lathing creates warm sound
- Delivers mid-high volume sound with medium sustain
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.