- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom Dark Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
- J49922 000001000 J49922000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classics Custom cymbals from MEINL are designed to cut through the roar of guitars, doing most of the work for you so you don't have to play as hard ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cut through roaring guitars with ease.
Classics Custom cymbals from MEINL are designed to cut through the roar of guitars, doing most of the work for you so you don't have to play as hard to be heard. MEINL utilizes a B10 bronze alloy to make these cymbals pack a loud and bright punch with rich musical tones. The Classics Custom 15-in. dark hi-hat features a unique twist on the traditional design of these cymbals. A special finishing process leaves these hi-hats with more complex, dark and warm overtones along with the classic cutting "chick" sound. Not only does this model combine a bright attack with a smooth, earthy "slosh" when played open , the finish adds rich texture and a stunning look. Classics Custom cymbals are recommended for most styles of music, including metal, rock, pop and fusion.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-Hats
- Sizes (in.): 15
- Material: Cast Alloy (B10 Bronze)
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Info Not Available
- Cymbal Weight: Info Not Available
- Bell: Info Not Available
- Finish: Info Not Available
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.