- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95002 000003001 H95002000003001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a remarkably strong attack with a cutting, metallic sound, the Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash is a very powerful and resilient cymbal with ...Click To Read More About This Product
A heavy-duty, explosive crash cymbal for extreme music styles.
- 16" Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash
- Meinl Cymbals CC16EMC-B Classics Custom 16" Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal Regular 17 Inch
- Meinl Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal Regular 16 Inch
- Meinl Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal Regular 18 Inch
- Meinl Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal Regular 19 Inch
- 18" Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash
- Meinl Cymbals CC17EMC-B Classics Custom 17" Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal
- Meinl Cymbals CC18EMC-B Classics Custom 18" Extreme Metal Crash Cymbal
With a remarkably strong attack with a cutting, metallic sound, the Classics Custom Extreme Metal Crash is a very powerful and resilient cymbal with a short sustain. Can be also used for crash/riding patterns.?
Cast for drummers of the brash and thrash. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.