- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom Triple Bonus Pack Cymbal Box Set with FREE 8" Bell, 10" Splash, 12" Trash Splash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24981 000000000 J24981000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made with B10 bronze, Classics Custom models pack a loud and bright punch that gets you heard clearly in every style of music. Designed to cut above ...Click To Read More About This Product
A universal cymbal pack for multipurpose musical application.
Made with B10 bronze, Classics Custom models pack a loud and bright punch that gets you heard clearly in every style of music. Designed to cut above the roar of guitars, these cymbals do most of the work for you, so you don't have to play as hard to be heard. With great stick response on the rides and hats, you can dig in and groove, while the crashes deliver powerful accents.
This set contains a 20 in. Medium Ride, 14 in. Medium Hi-hats, 16 in. and 18 in, Medium Crashes, an 16 in. Classics Custom Trash Crash, and an 18" China. These balanced cymbels blend powerful attack with medium sustain and rich tonal color. Also included are a free effects assortment with a 8 in. medium bell, 10 in. splash and a 12 in. trash splash.
- Quantity: 9
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 14/16/16/18/20
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: Free Effects Cymbal
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.