- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #446602 000000000 446602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made from lightweight aluminum, with lightweight and solid construction that makes it a perfect drum for street samba. An internal bamboo shaft is em...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The cuica is one of the best-loved Brazilian percussion instruments.
Made from lightweight aluminum, with lightweight and solid construction that makes it a perfect drum for street samba. An internal bamboo shaft is embedded in the goatskin head and rubbed with a damp cloth, producing its distinctive hoarse, squeaking sound.
The Meinl cuica is found in carnaval percussion groups as well as fusion and reggae music.
- Size: 10"
- Material: aluminum
- Internal bamboo shaft
- Counter sunk bolt heads
- Hand selected goatskin heads
- Includes tuning key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear