- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Cymbal Stack Pair with Trash Crash and Trash China
- Write a Review
- Product J42681
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Meinl Classics Custom 16 in. stack features a Classics Custom 16 in. Trash Crash on top and a Classics Custom 16 in. Trash China on bottom. With...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cymbal stack can instantly change your sound.
This Meinl Classics Custom 16 in. stack features a Classics Custom 16 in. Trash Crash on top and a Classics Custom 16 in. Trash China on bottom. With both cymbals positioned right side up (china not inverted), the stack gives you a cutting trash sound with a short sustain. The Trash Crash makes this stack ideal for crash riding effects. Specially cut holes in each cymbal dry out the sound and eliminate any overtones or rattling.
The configuration was imagined and tested by Meinl Cymbal development, the goal being to produce a pre-packaged stack that is both sonically and physically great fun to play. This larger stack feels great on the shoulder of the stick. Both cymbals are superb to play on their own as well.
- Includes Classics Custom 16 in. Trash Crash on top and a Classics Custom 16 in. Trash China on bottom
- Cutting trash sound with a short sustain, with cymbals right side up
- Specially cut holes dry out the sound and eliminate any overtones or rattling
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 16
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.