- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Fibercraft Series Conga with Remo Skyndeep Head
12.50 in. Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L54686 000003001 L54686000003001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MEINL Fibercraft Congas offer great quality, durability, volume, and they are resistant to climatic changes. They have a great presence and brillianc...Click To Read More About This Product
Great projection and long lasting construction from this fiberglass conga.
MEINL Fibercraft Congas offer great quality, durability, volume, and they are resistant to climatic changes. They have a great presence and brilliance in sound. Great for live playing and extensive road use.
- Premium fiberglass shell
- 11 3/4" Conga
- 30" tall
- 10 mm strong tuning lugs
- 4 mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Chrome plated hardware
- Black Fiberskyn REMO® Heads (For more volume and resonance)
- Includes MEINL Conga Saver (TH, US patent), MEINL Conga Handle, MEINL Soundpads, accessory pouch, L-shaped tuning key and Tune Up Oil
- Black finish
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.