- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Generation X FX Hats
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 580709
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl's Generation X FX Effect Hi-hats are an auxiliary hi-hat with a very sharp and extremely cutting sound. The brilliant, chrome surface and the l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sharp, quick, and cutting tones.
Meinl's Generation X FX Effect Hi-hats are an auxiliary hi-hat with a very sharp and extremely cutting sound. The brilliant, chrome surface and the laser engraved tribal-design makes this cymbal's finish outstanding.
- Sharp and cutting sound
- Brilliant, chrome finish with a laser engraved tribal-design
Add a whole new dimension of sounds to your setup. Click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.