- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS Bronze Bell, Low, 8 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74313 000000000 L74313000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This MEINL HCS bronze bell is an 8” effects cymbal that produces a low pitch with dry, pingy response. MEINL built this model medium-thin from B8 bro...Click To Read More About This Product
8" bronze bell that produces a low, dry note
This MEINL HCS bronze bell is an 8” effects cymbal that produces a low pitch with dry, pingy response. MEINL built this model medium-thin from B8 bronze, an alloy that produces bright tone and helps keep this cymbal at an affordable price. The entire surface is lathed with a wide blade for refined clarity, meaning this bell can cut through the music with a steady note. It’s useful for anyone from heavy metal drummers to concert percussionists—anyone who needs a reliable bell sound. And despite the volume it’s capable of producing, this cymbal only takes up a tiny portion of overall kit space. The HCS bell is easy to mount on a cymbal stand, upside-down above a ride cymbal, or as part of a custom FX stack.
In addition to this “low” HCS bronze bell, MEINL produces medium-pitch and high-pitch models. They are designed to complement one another perfectly in a setup.
- 8" bell effects cymbal with low pitch
- Produces dry, clear, pingy note
- Made from B8 bronze with medium-thin weight
- Full lathed with wide blade
- Traditional finish
- Also available in other pitches
A clean, piercing note in a small package. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/other
- Sizes (in): 8
- Material: B8 bronze
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.