- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS Bronze Expanded Cymbal Set
14, 16, 18 and 20 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74302 000001000 L74302000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL HCS Bronze Expanded cymbal set features a pair of 14” hi-hats, a 16” trash crash, an 18” crash and a 20” ride from the HCS Bronze series. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Bronze cymbal set with the essential hi-hats, crash and ride, plus an additional "trash" effects crash
The MEINL HCS Bronze Expanded cymbal set features a pair of 14” hi-hats, a 16” trash crash, an 18” crash and a 20” ride from the HCS Bronze series. These cymbals are made to the highest manufacturing standards, and together they offer a nearly infinite combination of sounds with one affordable purchase. This set provides the main cymbal elements used for a drum set configuration, but with the addition of a second “trash” crash cymbal. Additional accent options like these are a trademark of many professional setups. The HCS Bronze expanded cymbal set extends that benefit to entry-level players at an exceptional value.
Every cymbal in the MEINL HCS series is made from B8 bronze and formed through lathing, using a wide blade. The alloy and extra lathing combine to create bright and clear tones while balancing sustain. And by keeping costs low, MEINL keeps the HCS line accessible to new players and those looking to expand their sound on a budget.
- Bronze cymbal set includes 14” hi-hats, 16” trash crash, 18” crash and 20” ride
- Provides the three main cymbal types, plus the extra trash crash
- Made from B8 bronze for bright sound and excellent value
- Lathed with a wide blade for balanced tone
- Traditional finish
Explore a wide array of cymbal sounds with one easy purchase. Order now.
- Quantity: 4
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 14/16/18/20
- Material: B8 bronze
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Multiple
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.