- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS Bronze Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74293 000002000 L74293000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL HCS bronze hi-hat cymbals come in standard and “mini” sizes, creating two takes on a bright, warm sound. The full-size 14” hats are crafted...Click To Read More About This Product
Hi-hat cymbals made from B8 bronze, in standard and mini sizes
The MEINL HCS bronze hi-hat cymbals come in standard and “mini” sizes, creating two takes on a bright, warm sound. The full-size 14” hats are crafted for versatility, with a wide dynamic range and a powerful, crisp “chick” sound. The small 10” mini hats exude even more brightness, and they have a surprisingly fat and cutting sound. Plus, their small size makes them respond extra-fast to hands and feet alike. They make solid auxiliary hats. They can also work as main hats on portable “club”-style kits. As part of the HCS series, both pairs of hats are made from B8 bronze and formed through lathing, using a wide blade. The alloy and lathing combine to create bright and clear tones while balancing sustain. And by keeping costs down, MEINL makes this line accessible to beginners and players looking to expand their sound on a budget.
- Bronze hi-hat cymbal pair available in standard and “mini” sizes
- 14” standard-size model crafted for maximum versatility
- Mini 10” pair is extra quick and warm, perfect as auxiliary hats
- Made from B8 bronze for bright tone and excellent value
- Lathed with a wide blade for balanced sustain
- Traditional finish
These full-size and mini hats are two fresh takes on a bright, warm sound. Order now.
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Hi-hats
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: B8 bronze
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.