- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS Bronze Soundwave Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74291 000001000 L74291000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL HCS Soundwave bronze hi-hat cymbals feature a waved bottom, which keeps air flowing while closed for extra “sizzle” effect. This innovation...Click To Read More About This Product
Hi-hat cymbals made from B8 bronze with wavy bottom for more “sizzle” sound
The MEINL HCS Soundwave bronze hi-hat cymbals feature a waved bottom, which keeps air flowing while closed for extra “sizzle” effect. This innovation makes these hats perfect for jazzy and funky genres. But this pair can also be an intriguing option for players in heavier genres, who want to fill more sonic space. As part of the HCS series, these hats are made from B8 bronze and formed through lathing, using a wide blade. The alloy and lathing combine to create bright and clear tones while balancing sustain. And by keeping costs down, MEINL makes this line accessible to beginners and players looking to expand their sound on a budget.
- Bronze hi-hat cymbal pair with waved bottom to prevent airlock
- Soundwave bottom creates extra sizzle, perfect for funk and jazz
- Made from B8 bronze for bright tone and excellent value
- Lathed with a wide blade for balanced open-hat sound
- Traditional finish
Spice up your hat sound with a little sizzle. Order now.
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Hi-hats
- Sizes (in): 14
- Material: B8 bronze
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.