- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS China Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #449569 000012000 449569000012000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl HCS China Cymbal projects an explosive, brash and bright attack with deep, dark and trashy undertones.HCS cymbals are Meinl's entry level c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
HCS cymbals provide quality sounds at entry level prices.
The Meinl HCS China Cymbal projects an explosive, brash and bright attack with deep, dark and trashy undertones.
HCS cymbals are Meinl's entry level cymbal line that combines quality and value. The cymbals are made from MS63 alloy for a warm, harmonic and balanced sound. They offer the best possible sounds at an affordable price.
- MS63 Alloy
- Specially matched
- Outstanding quality
- Unbeatable value
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.