- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS-FX Splash and China Cymbal Effect Stack with FREE Stacker
10 in. Splash and 12 in. China
- Write a Review
- J20438 000001000 J20438000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Meinl HCS-FX Effect Stack features an 10 splash and a 12 china that are ready for placement on your set along with a free stacker attachment t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outfit your kit with a Meinl HCS-EFX stack!
This Meinl HCS-FX Effect Stack features an 10 splash and a 12 china that are ready for placement on your set along with a free stacker attachment that requires no extra stand to mount.
The powerful 12 HCS china gives you a cutting, quick, and trashy response that cracks through the music. Its light weight is an added bonus for keeping the cymbal balanced when placed on the bottom of the stack. The 10 HCS splash is great for quick accents and splash fills with its fast decay. It expands your sound and performs well with other Meinl HCS cymbals.
This stack delivers all of the comfort players look for when piggybacking cymbals. A free stacker puts 5-1/2 of clearance between the two cymbals, allowing you to move your sticks freely without catching one cymbal or the other by mistake. Simply thread the attachment on your existing cymbal stand until finger tight and it holds securely, even for the harder hitters. The end result is a ferocious, professional look with a variety of sonic alternatives.
Sizes & Purpose
Sizes (in): 10/12
Cymbal Weight: Thin
Country of Origin: Germany
Added Value: Free Accessory
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.