- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS Traditional Trash Stack Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J20376 000002000 J20376000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HCS series from Meinl is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners in order to delive...Click To Read More About This Product
A trash stack to get you into effects cymbals at realistic prices.
The HCS series from Meinl is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners in order to deliver the same sound options a professional drummer may look for. Equipped with holes that boost trashiness and bite, this unique trash stack delivers a fast and aggressive sound with a short sustain. Included in this stack is a specially designed 14" HCS trash crash and a 14" HCS china cymbal.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.