- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Designer Series Bongos
Vintage Wine Barrel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580717 000001000 580717000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Headliner Designer Bongos provide great sound and looks for an easy price. The exotic looking cloth-covered drum shells are made of rubber ...Click To Read More About This Product
Fun looks and fun sound.
The Meinl Headliner Designer Bongos provide great sound and looks for an easy price. The exotic looking cloth-covered drum shells are made of rubber wood and adorned with hand-selected buffalo skin heads for authentic sound and feel. The drums' exotic look is accented by black powder-coated rims that are rounded for playing comfort.
- 6-3/4" & 8"
- Cloth-covered Rubber Wood
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- Rounded rims for playing comfort
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Includes a tuning key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.