- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Series 11 and 12 Inch Wood Conga Set with Basket Stands
- Write a Review
- Product 491214
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With superb projection, warm tones, a light weight, and features found on professional congas, they offer outstanding quality and great value in the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Size: 11" and 12" conga set
- 28" tall
- Material: Rubber wood (Hevea brasiliensis Muell.-Argentina)
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- Original MEINL-style tuning brackets
- 2mm rounded rims
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Height-adjustable basket stands with quick set-up system
- Tuning key
- High-gloss finish
A brilliant pair of congas that will turn heads wherever you take them. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.