- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Series Bongos
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580720 000001000 580720000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Bongo Drums from the Headliner Series are perfect for the student or hobbyist looking for a high-quality hand drums to refine their techniques ...Click To Read More About This Product
High quality tone from the beginning.
Meinl Bongo Drums from the Headliner Series are perfect for the student or hobbyist looking for a high-quality hand drums to refine their techniques on. With its durable plastic shells and hand-selected buffalo skin heads, these bongos deliver both quality and affordability. The bongos are equipped with great-looking black powder-coated hardware.
- 6-3/4" & 8"
- Durable plastic shells
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- 2mm rounded rims
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Interior backing plates
- Includes a tuning key
Spice up your kit with a set of Headliner bongos. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.