- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Series Cajon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13289 000003000 J13289000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Headliner Series Cajons deliver the classic cajon sound at an affordable price and can be used in Flamenco or world music. They are also ve...Click To Read More About This Product
A sturdy, resonant cajon with a red oak frontplate and a matte finish.
The Meinl Headliner Series Cajons deliver the classic cajon sound at an affordable price and can be used in Flamenco or world music. They are also very useful during unplugged gigs for delivering the rhythmic foundation for a whole band when a full drum set can't be used. This cajon features a siam oak resonating body and frontplate.
- Adjustable top corners
- Adjustable sizzle effect
- Anti-slip sitting surface
- Matte finish
- Includes an allen wrench for tuning
- Medium dimensions (WxHxD): 11.75 x 18 x 12.25 in.
- Full Size dimensions (WxHxD): 11.75 x 19.75 x 12.25 in.
- Jumbo Bass dimensions (WxHxD): 13.5 x 19.75 x 13.75 in.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.