- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Series Timbales
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580725 000375000 580725000375000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Timbales from the Headliner Series comes in 13" and 14" sizes, are made from chrome-plated steel and come with a heavy-duty, height-adjusta...Click To Read More About This Product
A great introduction to the world of the Timbale.
The Meinl Timbales from the Headliner Series comes in 13" and 14" sizes, are made from chrome-plated steel and come with a heavy-duty, height-adjustable tilting stand. They provide the classic timbale sound and for such a great value, you can get a great introduction to the thrill of playing timbales without sinking your wallet.
- 13" & 14"
- Chrome-plated steel shells
- Height-adjustable tilting double-braced tripod stand
- Includes: tuning key, wrench, cowbell holder
Spice up your kit with Meinl's Headliner Timbales. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.