- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Wood Bongos with Ocean Blue Burst Finish
- Write a Review
- L44132 000000000 L44132000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The superb craftsmanship of MEINL Headliner Series bongos dominates in sound quality, appearance, durability and value. These bongos are equipped wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound and a beautiful finish make these bongos a must-have addition to any percussion arsenal.
The superb craftsmanship of MEINL Headliner Series bongos dominates in sound quality, appearance, durability and value. These bongos are equipped with hand selected buffalo heads that are easy to tune and stay in tune. They have outstanding acoustic properties and are durable enough for heavier hitters. The shells are constructed of environmentally sustainable Rubber Wood that is lightweight and rugged with voluminous resonating tones that respond beautifully at any volume level.
- 6.75" & 8" Rubber Wood bongos with natural, hand selected buffalo heads for outstanding traditional tones
- Playable from the lap, the MEINL Headliner Series wood bongos are a great fit for any situation from acoustic sets to recording sessions
- Solid woodblock connection will work with any common bongo stand for players that wish to mount the drums securely in place
- The rubber wood shells produce a rich and resonant tone
- These bongos are equipped with 8 mm tuning lugs and black powder coated rounded rims for playing comfort (tuning wrench included)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.