- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Large Artisan Edition Tongo Carved Mahogany Djembe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50020 000001000 J50020000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expertly carved from a single piece of mahogany, this decorative djembe from Meinl is a unique work of art that also delivers impressive sound.  ...Click To Read More About This Product
A djembe whose quality workmanship looks as good as it sounds.
Expertly carved from a single piece of mahogany, this decorative djembe from Meinl is a unique work of art that also delivers impressive sound. The eye-catching Artisan Edition Tongo Carved Djembe will compliment any stage or studio decor with its colorful rope wrapping. Thanks to its hand-selected goat skin head this djembe produces deep, sublime bass tones and cutting slaps. A rubber bottom prevents scratching.
- Exquisite hand-carved shell
- Made from a single piece of mahogany
- Wrapped in colorful rope
- Hand-selected goat skin head
- Rubber bottom prevents scratching
Order today to combine eye-catching artisanal style with quality sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.