- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Mechanically Tuned Djembe with Synthetic Shell and Goat Skin Head
- Write a Review
- Product J41387
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Mechanical-Tuned Travel Series Djembes are ultra-lightweight drums that are great for professionals as well as recreational players. The pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A synthetic-shelled djembe with a classic goat skin head.
The Meinl Mechanical-Tuned Travel Series Djembes are ultra-lightweight drums that are great for professionals as well as recreational players. The patented synthetic shell makes these djembes 20% lighter than Meinl's fiberglass models which enables quick and easy transportation. Equipped with hand-selected goat skin heads, they produce cutting slaps and warm bass tones found in traditional African drums.
The mechanical tuning system allows you to change pitch quickly and easily.
- 100% synthetic shell
- Quick and easy mechanical tuning system
- Protective, non-slip rubber bottom
- Hand-selected goat skin head
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.