- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Pickup Slap-Top Cajon with Mahogany Surface and Passive Pickup System
- Write a Review
- J50008 000000000 J50008000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Equipped with dials to mix your sound, the Pickup Slap-Top Cajon gives you the ultimate playing experience when extra amplification is needed. This c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for both huge stages and intimate settings.
Equipped with dials to mix your sound, the Pickup Slap-Top Cajon gives you the ultimate playing experience when extra amplification is needed. This cajon contains a passive pickup system that has bass, snare, and tone controls, along with a high quality output jack. A mahogany playing surface with internal snares delivers outstanding crisp slap tones and punchy bass notes. Play towards the middle for deep bass and on the sides for snare sounds. The forward facing sound port helps the cajon to project in acoustic settings.
Contains a passive pickup system
Bass, snare, and tone controls
High quality output jack
Mahogany playing surface with internal snares
Forward facing sound port helps to project in acoustic settings
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.