- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Pickup SnareBoX
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01035 000000000 L01035000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not just for timekeepers, the MEINL Pickup SnareBoX is an excellent addition for any guitarist or singer/songwriter looking to add rhythm to their mu...Click To Read More About This Product
A SnareBoX designed for percussionists, guitarists, and singer-songwriters alike with a built-in pickup for any size venue.
Not just for timekeepers, the MEINL Pickup SnareBoX is an excellent addition for any guitarist or singer/songwriter looking to add rhythm to their music. When extra amplification is needed, a piezo pickup system gives you the ability to project your sound in any venue. A high quality output jack ensures your sound will come through with clarity. Internal sets of snare wires deliver a snapping, crisp foundation to your music. The SnareBoX is playable from a standing or sitting position, and the attached aluminum rail will mount any common foot pedal. Included is an L-shaped MEINL beater specifically designed for the SnareBox.
- Size: 7.5 W x 7.5 H x 13" D
- Material: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Piezo pickup with high quality output jack
- Crisp snare sound that’s perfect for any musician, including singer/songwriters and guitarists
- Playable with our BassBox/SnareBox pedal, as well as any other common bass drum pedal
- Aluminum rail to mount any common bass drum pedal
- Forward facing sound port
- Includes L-shaped felt beater
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.