- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Rope Tuned Djembe with Synthetic Shell and Goat Skin Head
12 in. Pharaoh's Script
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J41376 000002001 J41376000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Meinl Travel Series Rope-Tuned Djembes are great for professional musicians to recreational players. The patented synthetic construction is used...Click To Read More About This Product
A synthetic-shelled djembe with a classic goat skin head.
This Meinl Travel Series Rope-Tuned Djembes are great for professional musicians to recreational players. The patented synthetic construction is used to create a djembe that is ultra-lightweight. At 20% lighter than their fiberglass series djembes, these drums are a great choice to carry to your next gig or on a hike.
The hand-selected goat skin heads produce the traditional slaps and warm bass tones found in traditional African drums.
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon ropes
- Protective non-slip rubber bottom
- Synthetic shell
- Goatskin head
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.