- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Silent Floatune Tamborim
Black 6 in.
- Write a Review
- H81322 000001001 H81322000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Silent Tamborim is meant for the serious player who wants to perfect their tamborim technique. Hours of quiet play are possible without son...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A practice ready tamborim with an authentic weight and feel along with a durable mesh head.
The Meinl Silent Tamborim is meant for the serious player who wants to perfect their tamborim technique. Hours of quiet play are possible without sonic overload. The Silent Tamborim has the same weight and balance as a regular model but with a superstrong mesh head. The mesh head reacts the same way as Meinl synthetic Tamborim heads, just at whisper volume.
- Mesh head for super low volume practice
Perfect your technique while others sleep. Order today!
- Head size: 6"
- ABS Plastic
- Mesh head
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.