- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Subwoofer Jumbo Bass Cajon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05112 000001000 J05112000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Subwoofer Cajon features a forward projecting sound port in place of the traditional rear facing style and an internal reflex channel. This...Click To Read More About This Product
Enhanced bass response.
The MEINL Subwoofer Cajon features a forward projecting sound port in place of the traditional rear facing style and an internal reflex channel. This results in an enhanced bass note projection, particularly desirable for live and unplugged situations. The Jumbo Bass Cajon version is slightly bigger and produces immense deep sounds.ï»¿
- Super low frequency
- Forward projecting sound port
- Internal snare wires
- Adjustable top corners
Order yours today!
- Eco-friendly medium density fiberboard with appliqu graphics
- Frontplate: Walnut (Juglans regia L.)
- 19 3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.