- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Turbo Slap-Top Cajon
- Write a Review
- J05110 000001000 J05110000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Turbo Slap-Top Cajon is designed to bring the striking surface up nearer to the player, for a more upright playing style. The sound projects forw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cajon built for the quick-handed upright player.
The Turbo Slap-Top Cajon is designed to bring the striking surface up nearer to the player, for a more upright playing style. The sound projects forward into the audience! This cajon is slightly bigger for more volume and it comes with snares on both sides. The snares also feature a forward sound projection.
Eco-friendly medium density fiberboard
Forward sound projection
Internal snare wires
Wide sound spectrum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.