- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Wah-Wah Kalimba
- Write a Review
- H65466 000001000 H65466000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Everybody loves a little wah-wah, so Meinl came up with a kalimba with a body-oriented sound hole in place of the traditional style. You can create a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound is pure joy, and a great addition to any percussion kit.
Everybody loves a little wah-wah, so Meinl came up with a kalimba with a body-oriented sound hole in place of the traditional style. You can create a great wah-wah effect by simply bouncing the kalimba body on and off your belly as you play. The position is comfortable and natural, while the sound gets shifted in creative ways.
- Medium size:
- a' c'' c' a' A f' e' e'' b'
- Chrome plated steel
- Ergonomic shape
- Wah-wah effect can be achieved by manipulating the sound hole
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.